Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ya know........I think I,ll do whatever I want on this blog

I always think there has to be a point when I say something. points are nice, but they tend to get a bit ............ too much [?] Another thing, I tend to edit things i write to death. i.m addicted to editing. I'm going to leave that >.< behind the >i< in "i.m" just to see if if this planet spins out of our orbit and into the` sun ... or worse. I think the of odds are in earth's favorand it won't happen. a couple of days ago i I finally too the time to figure out how to post u-tube in this blog, so i imagime i'll take this new found skill and totally abuse my many readers [LOL} and post the shit out of utube. I do have excellant tastes in music tho, so maybe it'll be a plus.

and`Now a special report from Tikrit .... Iraq

Musk














this post wasonly edited once, and that was for correct spelling or words that never got into the sentence. Therearestill way too many mistakes, but I'm gonna see if i can leave it at that.

No comments: