skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Musk.....Yup!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
His hair was perfect
Question: What makes an apple just like an orange?
Answer: They're both red except the orange
I leave you with this:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How any marbles in a jar . . . true or false??
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(37)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(28)
For what it's worth / Peter Fetchner / What's the ...
"Isn't it good, Norwegian wood?"/ Interview DOs an...
You re-arrange me till I'm sane. / "Well, I can on...
Then peace will guide the planets. And love will ...
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set...
Four Norwegian guys
Beware of soft shoe shufflers / Dancing down the s...
Toking with Lawrence Welk / Velvet Underground
Are you optimistic? / But you knifed me in your d...
"Looks like it's me and you again tonite" / a dooz...
impedimenta / And when he passes, each boy she pa...
"I don't hear a word they're saying"/ I spent a lo...
"Little red wagon, little red bike . . . "
Tell her to make me a cambric shirt . . .
In winter 1963, it felt like the world would freez...
the man with the foolish grin
Be-Bop-A-Lua, Baby What I Say
His hair was perfect
I'm changing everything, ah, everything around me
Cheese Whiz. It took me by surprise
Automating death / IBM Sing-a-long / Profits
smoking spices?
"Sugar plum fairy came and hit the streets"
ya know........I think I,ll do whatever I want on ...
Into the Wild
It took me four days to hitchhike from saginaw
Run a bit faster, here comes the catcher
ya know . . .
About Me
Musk
What about me?
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment