Saturday, March 8, 2008

smoking spices?

I decided to quit smoking. I quit for 10 yrs, but things started to get a bit stressful. So it was either start smoking, or become a serial killer. With the exception of one person, everybody has thanked me for smoking. Last night I told a guy [the exception] that either I had to smoke again or become a serial killer. He told me that some people need “killing” and that I made the wrong choice. I congratulated him on being the lone voice in favor of serial killing, and that I was gonna quit smoking for that very reason. Wish me luck!!!

And now, a message from a boy about spices.





Like this young lad, I too enjoy doing the things no one thinks, or wants to do.

Did I ever tell you about the time I bought some candy to throw at the floats in our yearly 4th of July parade? It was a complete failure. Maybe I'll speak of it sometime.

No comments: