skip to main | skip to sidebar

Musk.....Yup!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Glory!!! / but I've been to Oklahoma




IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!



I leave you with something a bit more secular:




Posted by Musk at 4/06/2008 09:31:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

How any marbles in a jar . . . true or false??

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • So unexpected . . . so beautiful.
      • Keep looking through the same window pane
      • I’ll have a Schlitz and some Dentyne / Her hair is...
      • Fredo can't find any work? / Ah, my mind's such a ...
      • Glory!!! / but I've been to Oklahoma
    • ►  March (28)

About Me

My photo
Musk
What about me?
View my complete profile